I’d like to share with you a quick and simple recipe for a perfect party snack or a starter. I’m a big fan of goat’s cheese. It is such an interesting flavour and can often add a unique taste to so many dishes.
The recipe I’d like to share with you has been a favourite of my family, boyfriend and friends. I believe it can win the hearts of your family too.
This recipe consists of 6 ingredients, all of which you can easily pick up in your local grocery store. The bites are lovely warm or cold. I like to heat them up to melt the cheese slightly in a grill but regular oven does a good job too!
Goat's Cheese Bites with Maple Syrup, Rosemary and Walnuts
Author Rose Scented Soul
- 1 Baguette
- 1 Pack of Goat’s Cheese
- Sprinkle of Rosemary
- Maple Syrup
- 30g of Walnuts (crushed)
- Pre-heat the grill/oven to 200° C/ 392°F.
- Cut the baguette into small bite-sized pieces and butter each slice.
- Spread a medium layer of goat’s cheese on the slices.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and crushed walnuts.
- Place in the grill/oven for about 2 mins or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from the grill/oven and sprinkle with maple syrup.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @RoseScentedKitchen on Instagram